Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Park City Girl Quilt Festival








Thanks to Amy at Park City Girl we have been enjoying a virtual quiltfest of blogs and stories and quilts. At the last minute  I have decided to submit my entry. This is a top, not yet quilted, comprised of bright pieced and appliqued stars. The story is that my grandmother started and gave it to me, along with other WIPs and fabric, when she knew I had started making quilts. Here's hoping that my entry isn't too late, and to all positive things.

9 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! I love stars in quilts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What a treasure!! To have something like that, started by Grandma, and finished by you! I hope you know how lucky you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not too late! :)

    I love the colors on your quilt! Your granma will be proud of you!

    Happy sewing!

    Zlaty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. So special that it was first your grandmother's. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is beautiful. How great that you have it from your Grandma.

    ReplyDelete